Monday, May 19, 2008



VIOLATE OR BE VIOLATED


Got this hilarious email from a friend this week. Apparently he can no longer access my blog due to filtering restrictions. This is the warning page he received.

Not only am I slightly alarmed at this revelation, but I am more than slightly devastated that access to my blog has now been limited to some folks, and that some apparent “god of internet” has deemed my content explicit.

If someone can please point out where on my blog one can find “nudity and risqué” I would very much appreciate this enlightenment.

Meanwhile I am off to compose an email to Fortiguard… whomever they might be to ask them to re-evaluate their concern for the content of my blog.

Standby for further updates

1 comment:

editor said...

Never fear...

Problem magically solved!

I love how putting something in the public forum quickly resolves outstanding issues!